TRANS-AGENT company would like to offer our foreign partners to be represented in Ukrainian tenders, auctions etc. Having got a vast experience, our colleagues are ready to help our clients offering high quality tender/auction and marketing services. It goes without saying that Ukraine in need of various import products and services. Moreover, our country is rich in many raw materials which are very interesting for other developing countries. While applying to our company one can get all necessary services to take part in all governmental and non-governmental tenders and auctions all over Ukraine on a turn-key basis.
In our turn we can offer you sign up a contract, which declares TRANS–AGENT to be representative of your interests in Ukraine.
Here is the list of basic services we can offer you:
- looking for tenders/auctions in accordance with client’s requirements
- account creating for us to take part in tenders/auctions on behalf of our client
- docs preparation with their further translation
- docs data entry into central tender’s database
- taking part in tender/auction bids
- in case of bid winning we prepare all necessary docs
- post-tender support
- we can also arrange goods delivery with customs clearance (door-to-door)
If you would like to start your business with Ukraine but also with our company, you are welcome to contact us.
Step 1: Foreign company application
Foreign company is applying for TRANS-AGENT to take part in Ukrainian tenders.
Step 2: Documents preparing
TRANS-AGENT specifies and prepares all necessary docs for tender’s participation and puts them into tender committee.
Step 3: Ukrainian buyer application
Ukrainian buyers/producers etc. are also applying their offers.
Step 4: Winning a tender bid
Having won the tender on behalf of foreign company, TRANS-AGENT proceeds with signing up a contract with Ukrainian company including further docs preparation.
Step 5: Contract obtaining
Foreign company obtains a contract for import/export activities which can be carried out by means of TRANS-AGENT on «turn-key basis».